autoua
Autoua.netФорумToyota, Lexus, Daihatsu форум

Low Oil Pressure

опытный писатель **
45 лет (25 лет за рулем), Tampa
С нами с 02.04.2007

Low Oil Pressure
      20 апреля 2010 в 13:07 Гілками

в четверг прошлый загорелась, погасла, до того как движок окончательно прогрелся, через пару километров как отъехал, сегодня опять.

проверил масло - вроде в норме - менял год назад. (хотя масло и на минимуме).

похожая проблема описана:
http://forums.mg-rover.org/archive/index.php/t-164311.html
===
I have a 4 year old 1600 VVTi Corolla with 40k on the clock, that was shortly to have its 40k service. It has ran beatifully...until now.
Last weekend the oil pressure light came on accompanied by the tell tale tappety sound of low oil pressure. Managed to nurse it home where I added a tin of Wynns followed by an oil & filter change. During the oil change I noticed a lump of sludge inside the oil filler hole, but having found sludgy filler caps before I just cleaned it out.
After the oil & filter change it ran ok, no unusual sounds and no oil pressure light...for a few days...!!! Oil light and tappety sounds returned. Nursed it home once again. On getting it home again I ran it for a moment to check & the oil pressure light flickered out and with it the tappety sound dissapeared. Its as if something is blocking the pick-up pipe inside the sump and dropping the oil pressure until the "obstruction" dislodges & the pressure returns to normal.
Furthermore it turns out that it has skipped its 30k service and so has done 22k on the same oil...!!!
So I am resigned to dropping the sump to clean and check the pick-up pipe etc, but I am concerned about the long term effects if there is oil sludge inside the engine.
Can the sludge be removed, if so how ? I have heard mention of Comma flushing oil and Forte. Any experiences anyone ?
An older guy at work reckons draining the oil, leaving the plug out and pouring diesel through to flush the sump might work to save me having to drop the sump. Again any ideas / opinions anybody ?
===

мож было у кого то?

Роздрукувати   Нагадати!   Сповістити модератора   Відправити по E-mail
member ***
С нами с 20.01.2010

Re: Low Oil Pressure [Re: Ali(UA)]
      26 апреля 2010 в 09:21 Гілками

Не совсем понятна проблема. Можно машинку посмотреть. Мы не далеко на Электриков 19-А. Телефон есть в подписи.

Роздрукувати   Нагадати!   Сповістити модератора   Відправити по E-mail
Autoua.netФорумToyota, Lexus, Daihatsu форум
Додаткова інформація
0 користувачів і 1 що побажали залишитися невідомими читають цей форум.

Модератор:  Sergu44o, moderator 

Роздрукувати всю тему

Права
      Ви не можете створювати нові теми
      Ви не можете відповідати на повідомлення
      HTML дозволений
      UBBCode дозволений

Рейтинг:
Переглядів теми: 3226

Оціните цю тему

Перейти в

Правила конференції | Календар | FAQ | Карта розділу | Мобільна версія